THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Video of Athens Training Walk..FINALLY!!

Tailgate for Tatas Slideshow!

Saturday, August 30

It's getting close!

Well, as Shannon mentioned, I had the very exciting experience of meeting my $2,200 fundraising goal this week! I had a feeling of accomplishement when I went to my webpage and was able to see that I had, indeed, reached my goal. Congratulations to Melissa, too! Now I have just been trying to figure out ways to add money to my teammates' fundraising so we can all be sure to walk in just a couple months.

Which leads me to my disbelief at how fast the time as gone. I got my "8 week update" newsletter/training schedule from The 3 Day via e-mail yesterday, and I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw 8 WEEKS! It seemed like such a long way away when we started, but time has definitely flown by, and before we know it we will be packing up for our 3 day journey. Which makes me realize how much I think I am probably going to regret not training as I should be. I am determined to do the training walk in Stone Mountain in a few weeks; that walk is 18 miles Saturday and 15miles Sunday. I figure if I can do that walk then I should be pretty set for the real thing. I still need to buy another pair of shoes and a few more clothes to wear on the walk, but all of that will come together in the end, I'm sure.

That's all from here this week. I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend, and until next week, keep reading!

~Jennifer

0 comments: