THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Video of Athens Training Walk..FINALLY!!

Tailgate for Tatas Slideshow!

Thursday, August 28

Exciting News!

Hello again! I cannot believe how fast time is flying! We are now less than sixty days away from our walk (how exciting)! I want to start out with a BIG congradulations to not one but two of my team mates who have reached their goal this week and raised $2,200.00! Whoo hoo! Way to go! Another one is only $400.00 away! We are making progress! You never realize how hard it is to raise money until you are the one out there asking people for it. I have come to learn that it is not as easy as it seams (even for a good cause). As far as training has been going I am still going strong. Soccer season started today and that will give me a good hour to walk around the fields while my son and husband are out on the fields. I am looking forward to that. I am getting tired of walking on the treadmill. Well I guess that is all the news that I have. Until next time, please continue to keep our team in your thoughts and prayers. We still have a long way to go.
~Shannon

0 comments: